CCI cooperates with SpotX
Dentsu’s CCI and SpotX have announced their partnership to bring SpotX’s video ad serving platform solutions to domestic broadcasting stations in Japan.
SpotX, a global video advertising and monetization platform, offers cross-screen ad serving across video formats, programmatic infrastructure, data enablement, as well as in-depth analytics and reporting. This partnership will allow broadcasters and media owners throughout Japan to maximize their advertising revenue.
The broadcasters that are planning to adopt SpotX’s solutions for improved monetization strategies are:
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television
- Fuji Television Network
- Mainichi Broadcasting System
- Kansai Television
- Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation
- Tokai Television Broadcasting
- Nagoya Broadcasting Network
- Aichi Television Broadcasting
- Fukuoka Broadcasting System Corporation
- Hokkaido Broadcasting
- Sapporo Television Broadcasting
- Hokkaido Television Broadcasting
- Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting
- Shizuoka Asahi Television
- RCC Broadcasting
CCI chose to work with SpotX and offer its video ad serving platform solutions in the market because:
- SpotX is purpose-built for video with technology focused exclusively on the supply-side;
- RTL Group, SpotX’s parent company has capital strength and stability as the leader across broadcast, content and digital; and
- SpotX is heavily focused on the Japanese market.
Moving forward, CCI and SpotX will jointly support and help local Japanese media owners to maximize revenue with market-leading products and solutions for video monetization.